learning goal: how important to the overall effect is the character of the narrator?
Quickmark Tally Sheet: In the column labelled “Heaney quote 8/27” put a hash mark in the appropriate row each time a quick mark appears on the text of this assignment
- • study story with guide questions about character of narrator
- write notes on Q sheet–at least one note for each of the questions
- • talk with others about character of narrator
- what one or two adjectives from your group describe the narrator?
- what is importance of this particular teller-character to story’s overall effect?
- how does this person’s telling the story affect the meaning you make from Nadine Gordimer’s story?
hmwrk: work on your animal poem, which is due to TRNTN before next Poetry Day